Wednesday, October 3, 2007

We Are Borg!

I've been Borg-ed!! My new phone came to day and it has the Bluetooth interface-thingie-whatever. So I trotted my little self over to Daddy's house and he had a headset he isn't using and he set it up for me. So now I'm BORG! This is so totally cool I cannot even tell you! I've been playing with it and for a complete and total Mind-Fuck... call my on cell phone while using the Borg in one ear and the calling phone in the other ear. IT IS SO TOTALLY OMG!! I don't know how to describe it. It's like having my own voice ping-ponging inside my head. Now, I'm used to Voices ping-ponging in my head, but not from OUTSIDE. It is so whacked!! I had to do it four times just cause it was fun. I cannot believe how totally cool this is!

"I am 7 of 9." (Star Trek: Voyager)