Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Don't Fall Asleep, Don't Turn Around and DON'T BLINK

They're pulling and pressing and fighting to pull me back but I won't go. I'm happy and this is a good thing. I can handle the responsibility. It's manageable. Four kids all on my own is tougher than I thought. And no one will help me - they've cut me off. I'm trying to remember everything we always talk about so I can keep facts straight. I never paid much attention to those little things. Not my problem, you know? This is so totally different than I thought, even watching everyday forever.

Did I mention the headache? I think my head is completely going explode right off my scalp! And I'm getting tired. But I can't fall asleep or the damned censors will regain control. I feel like that totally whacked out episode of Dr Who. with the angels. I can't take my eyes off this situation for a second or I'll totally get sucked back into her head and have no say anymore.

We were so freaked out about what to say to the shrink and how to say it without freaking out and I was all excited - so sure he would so proud of me! So I guess I kinds trumped the confusion and panic and now I'm happy. I'm gonna stay this way!! Details can be learned. I can do this if I can just get the rest onboard.