Wednesday, October 1, 2008

IT'S ALIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!!

Guess what? I feel GOOD. Actually, I feel great! I have energy and I'm getting things done and I can see that I do to have strengths! I need to work on cleaning a bit more but I've been cooking and babysitting and database programming and story plotting... Two days in a row I haven't even wanted to go back to bed after kids get off (which is good cuz I couldn't have either day LOL). I feel strong and confident and optimistic.

Things really are going to be okay. I don't know or when but we will get there. The light at the end of the tunnel may be (literally) a train, but it's the Express Train to A Better Life. I really believe that. I don't know how it's going to happen - money is such a mess - but we will find a way.

"If there is one thing the history of evolution has taught us it's that life will not be contained. Life breaks free, expands to new territory, and crashes through barriers, painfully, maybe even dangerously...... Life will find a way." Dr. Ian Malcolm - Jurassic Park

3 comments:

Handsome B. Wonderful said...

I'm so glad you're feeling well. I can't get too picking up the house as much as I probably should but hey at least we're surviving!!

Aqua said...

SV: Yay you! I am really glad to hear you are feeling better...at the risk of sounding like my pdoc..."use this good feeling and energy to push ahead".
hugs,
...aqua

The Silent Voices in my Mind said...

Hi Guys! Thanks for the support! I am trying to get as much done as I can and loving feeling so good. Still not doing housework but I don't care. I'm having FUN!