Friday, October 24, 2008

The God That Is Jensen Ackles

If I wasn't in love with him before last night's episode of Supernatural, I'm won over and hopelessly addicted now. As part of the overall mythology, last night's show sucked. As far character development for either brother, last night's show sucked. As far as the brotherly relationship, last night's show had a nice twist of the knife to the heart but that part lasted all of 30 seconds and didn't make up for the things that were screwed up.

BUT....

As far as Jensen goes - THIS EPISODE ROCKED!!!! They played him for comedy and he played it up big. The scream was so funny I watched it twice, giving myself an asthma attack from laughing so hard the first time. The way he got jittery over everything was a trip. His panic attack was funny. His reaction to Hallucination!Sam was dead on. The show was just hysterical. I love that guy.

But this had to be tops of everything I have seen:



All Jensen - no Dean. Did you see the laugh at the end? Dean never laughs like that - he doesn't have much to be that relaxed and happy about. But it suits Jensen wonderfully. (I think it suits most men wonderfully - to laugh and smile, wide and relaxed with pride and truly having fun. Hubby looks good that way, too, though like Dean, we rarely see that laugh from him.)

1 comment:

michelle said...

OMG I have never watched the show Supernatural but if this guy is on it I am certainly going to check it out. LOVE him!