Monday, June 29, 2009

I Miss You (NOT!)

It's kind of funny. Uber-Bitch was so convinced that I would miss her when she's gone.

She thought we would realize just how much she did to keep the household running.
I tried to give everything I could possibly manage with the guidance of my therapist and still be true to myself and my goals. I refused to be a maid to a household that doesn't want to keep their house or themselves clean. I struggled to not allow my own feelings of guilt over being under their roof affect me and cause me to over-compensate.

Well, honey, newsflash: aside from not having your daughter's toys spread all over the place and her dirty dishes getting nasty on the table... yeah, I don't see a difference.

She also thought I would wake up and she'd be gone and I would be all alone:
However, years from now when her kids are grown and gone about their lives and her husband is tired of putting up with her mental illness, she will be the one who is sad and alone.

That was a joke, right? What am I supposed to miss? Her bragging about being so good in her parenting class, when I want to shake some sense into her and point out how she isn't putting what she's learning into practice? Her drama queen act about how busy she is how she just needs some time for herself? Her incessant demands to go do something with her when I am just not up to it? The way she is mean or cold to Kid-1 every time she speaks to him? Or maybe her stabbing me in the back by trash talking me to my own friends and family? Oh, yeah... I miss that.

I miss my writing buddy from Florida. She was awesome.

But I don't miss the self-centered, egotistical, self-important Uber-Bitch she has become. She has this victim mentality of "poor me! everyone's out to get me for no reason!" that gets old very quickly. She thinks she is entitled to having all of life's necessities without doing shit to earn them. And she has transformed this entire fiasco into a major case of neurotic projection that borders on delusional projection. I keep coming back to her one statement:
I no longer hate the world because I realize there's only one person to blame for this. I wish I could say it were me - then maybe the blame wouldn't be so huge. But I blame her for lying, for not communicating, for avoiding conflict in her typical fashion, for breaking her promises to tell me if something were wrong. I blame her completely for having a perception of reality so fucked up no one can make sense of it. As my therapist says, you can't make logic out of something irrational.


But hey - I'm gonna miss her when she's gone, right? ROFLMAO!!!

No comments: