Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Need to Read

Grrr. I want to read. I would love to get into a great series but I have no idea what I want. I don't do mysteries and crime stories but I love psychological mind-fucks. Horror, thrillers, paranormal, even fantasy are all fair game but I don't want vampires and cliches. I don't like war stories so that rules out a huge chunk of series and I don't like crime/mysteries so that rules out another massive chunk of the market. I'm bored with the Jodi Piccult style emotional dramas. I want something dark and twisty and seriously fucked up in the head.

And I have no clue how to find any books (let alone series) that fit those requirements. Urg. Maybe sleep is better than reading after all. It's not like I'm doing so hot at following storylines these days. Grrr.

No comments: